Taking airsoft to new levels
- The LMAG enforces minimum engagement distances corresponding to generally safe firing distances during play. These distances are shown in Chart 1.
- The LMAG acknowledges that surprises will occur during play and safety is the club’s overriding concern.
- If an engagement occurs at a range less than the minimum engagement distance for a given gun, the LMAG reserves the right to review the incident and apply disciplinary action.
- If an injury occurs, the LMAG will apply disciplinary action.
- Players are permitted to discharge their weapons at other players at the ranges shown in Chart 1.
- The LMAG encourages players to use close range combat options at close ranges, which generally start at 10 feet:
- switch to lower energy weapon
- use the mercy rule (section 12.3)
- close the gap and use a “knife-kill” if game rules allow.