Taking airsoft to new levels
- When an injury occurs any player can call for a Gun Safe cease fire and game halt.
- Players will follow the Gun Safe rules (section 10).
- Group members qualified as first aid attendants will tend to the injured player.
- Player must report the following “major” injuries to the Admins or Marshals immediately:
- twisted ankles
- BB’s embedded in the skin
- Admins are required to mitigate the injury and inform the field owner of the injury so the field can report it in their incident log.