Taking airsoft to new levels
- Only guns that shoot with muzzle velocity within prescribed limits will be permitted during all LMAG games and events.
- All game guns are subject to random muzzle velocity checks without prior notice under admin or marshal discretion. General muzzle velocity checks are held on randomly selected game days.
- Muzzle velocities are measured using standard 0.20g plastic BB’s.
- Players are permitted to use weapons with the maximum muzzle velocities shown in Chart 1.
- All Snipers must carry a lower energy back-up weapon to use their higher-energy guns.
- Weapons shooting over the listed limits will be removed from play.
- Players are permitted to request that admins suspend use of any gun they suspect is shooting over the muzzle velocity limits until verification of its muzzle velocity.