LMAG Airsoft in 9 "Simple Rules"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Back to Airsoft Information
- full rules: http://www.lowermainlandairsoft.ca/rules
- Printable PDF file of full rules: http://www.lowermainlandairsoft.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/FM-001-Rules.pdf
- Established Safety Protocols: Follow protocols outlined in the Safety Briefing which include such things as eye protection and muzzle velocity limits for guns.
- Use Firearms Safety Rules when Handling Guns:
- Treat every gun as a potentially dangerous device.
- Keep your gun pointed in the safest direction unless you plan to shoot.
- Keep your finger clear of the trigger unless you are shooting.
- Unload the gun, clear the chamber and block the muzzle before entering the safe zone.
- Specified Safe Distances: Shoot players only at distances greater than the minimum engagement distance for your guns. Refer to What's a Joule?#LMAG Standards
- Self-Officiating: When you get shot, call yourself out loudly: "Hit!" and put on a kill rag to indicate you are no longer in the game.
- Mercy: When you can shoot someone at close range from behind offer them a Mercy Hit, rather than shoot them outright.
- Being a Ghost: Once hit, you may not communicate or direct your team mates.
- Bounds: Field boundaries will vary with each game. Remain within the specified boundaries. If you wander out-of-bounds, go respawn (you fell off the world).
- Drugs and Alcohol: Not at the field or during the game.
- Airsoft Equipment Only: Real firearms, long-blade knives, other lethal weapons and explosives do not belong in the airsoft setting.
- Added knives and other weapons. 2012.01.02
- Changed out-of-bounds rule. 2013.12.19
- Revised rules for LMAG (FM-001, Field Manual 001, Lower Mainland Airsoft Group Airsoft Rules
First Edition, 2013 November). 2013.11