Ricochet Systema PTW Tech

Gun Techs Listing and Questions
  • Author

Ricochet

Member in Good Standing

Ricochet Systema PTW Tech

Post2014-03-01 / 22:03 UTC GMT +00:00

Systema PTW Tech

- Build Kits (Challenge kits or otherwise)
- Build Variants (Want Specific pieces)
- Upgrades (Make it Better)
- Repairs (Broken or Down?)
- Custom Paint Jobs (Requested or Specific Pieces)
- Motor Mods (outsourced to UK)
- Hop-Up mods (outsourced to AB)

Minimum charge for labor $20.00 (first hour), subsequent hours ($10.00 per hour)

- All costs for parts, accessories, upgrades, mods, shipping or importation, and outsourced labor, are to be paid for by the customer. Guns, parts, accessories, or otherwise may be held for payment, or sold to cover my costs within a reasonable amount of time.

I am very knowledgable, and have great suppliers, but I cannot take responsibility for product availability, shipping time and costs, international import laws, Canadian government action (CBSA or RCMP), Retailer or Supplier action. There should be no unreasonable hindrances, but I need to cover my butt.

PM me here or on ASC (preferred), user name Ricochet! PM with any questions.
I never wear an emblem, garment or title I have not earned. I never pretend to be, claim to be nor impersonate someone or something I am not. I never diminish, disrespect nor depreciate the sacrifices of true heroes. I utilize military style gear, equipment and tactics as they are the best and most appropriate tools for the job. I am a combat sports athlete.

Team SWATT: Recruiting
ASC Age Verifier (Greater Vancouver)

Ricochet

Member in Good Standing

Re: Ricochet Systema PTW Tech

Post2014-03-03 / 21:26 UTC GMT +00:00

- Systema mag rebuilds and modifications (I have all my original Systema mags from nearly a decade ago)
- Cylinder rebuilds and maintenance.

- Paint Job on a custom Tokyo Marui L96 AWS I built (two tone only!).
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (121.1 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
I never wear an emblem, garment or title I have not earned. I never pretend to be, claim to be nor impersonate someone or something I am not. I never diminish, disrespect nor depreciate the sacrifices of true heroes. I utilize military style gear, equipment and tactics as they are the best and most appropriate tools for the job. I am a combat sports athlete.

Ricochet

Member in Good Standing

Re: Ricochet Systema PTW Tech

Post2014-03-03 / 21:47 UTC GMT +00:00

Custom Systema PTW M16-A3 I built. Gearbox is more than 8 years old, and still going strong, with no gear or part replacement. Magpul trigger guard, MOE rifle length, AFG, fixed stock (all real steel in dark earth). FAB Defense magwell grip (real steel in dark earth). G&P storm grip (airsoft in sand), and flash-hider. Surefire weapon light and mount (real steel in dark earth). Aimpoint red dot sight with kill-flash (real steel), and jacket (real steel in dark earth). UTG 3x flip-to-the-side scope. Rampo P-mags with Systema internals (airsoft in dark earth).
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (115.18 KiB) Viewed 1830 times

Return to Armoury