It is currently 2024-03-29 / 07:05 UTC GMT +00:00

Re-joining

General discussions about anything and everything Airsoft.
  • Author

maxx

Re-joining

Post2018-01-04 / 09:18 UTC GMT +00:00

Hey all, i've been out of the game for about 7 years, but i do have a new guns. So, yes, i've been chairsofting haha

looks like things have moved on to facebook? buy and sell and game signups?

are there still games in north van? i used to play with opfor and bcac.

cheers
HK 417

Char

Treasurer

Treasurer

Re: Re-joining

Post2018-01-06 / 21:38 UTC GMT +00:00

long time no see maxx... things have changed a bit from when you last played with us i think

with the introduction of the facebook group these forums are almost unused these days and with the fields getting into the game more we as a club dont have alot of input into how things go anymore ...

Panther field was bought by Milsig and runs games saturday and sunday every week... fairly large turnouts but just not the same as it used to be

Ambush has weekly games on sundays run by Vanops on facebook... smaller turnouts and a smaller fields but Mike runs some interesting games

Bigfoot out in mission runs games on a roughly bi-weekly sunday schedule that can be found on their facebook page " fraser valley airsoft " ... good turnouts and a well built up field makes for a good day

theres a field in abby that runs games sporadically thats run by valley tactical... nice field but turnouts have been low, i spread the word when i hear of these

north van?... havent heard of ant games being run there in awhile... an occasional private group

there are 2 indoor private fields as well ... one in van but it seems they have lost interest and stopped... and one in langley run by trigger airsoft in richmond

all in all the airsoft scene in the lower mainland has changed a fair bit in the last few years

hope i run across you on the field

maxx

Post2018-01-08 / 23:52 UTC GMT +00:00

quite a few changes. which FB group(s) shall i join?
HK 417

jsae

Secretary

Secretary

jsae

Secretary

Secretary

Post2018-01-14 / 22:07 UTC GMT +00:00

Another group you could look at: Omega Ops

I believe you will find their fb group with that very name, as well as good information on events: https://www.omegaops.ca/
Steyr AUG EOD / FN P90 - Bullpups
Linux - my OS is an Abrams tank

Greatness is only a matter of will. It is the end result of patience, determination, direction, and strength. [JMS]
UrT - ETQW (Constructor/Oppressor) - Nexiuz // VE7DET
301 admins

Return to General Chat