It is currently 2024-05-17 / 17:00 UTC GMT +00:00

About the Tech Corner - questions for the tech

• Author

Gunny

Member in Good Standing

About the Tech Corner - questions for the tech

Post2013-10-20 / 04:43 UTC GMT +00:00

There are hundreds of moving parts in every version gearbox that are essential to the durability and reliability of your AEG.

In this thread, I hope to better explain airsoft parts; what they do, why they are important and if or when you should upgrade them.

Please note that I do not consider myself an airsoft gun DOC, there is a few VERY good and credited gundocs that frequently game with LMAG and to this day I still go to them for advice. If anybody has more information to add in regards to any part I write about, please feel free to post away.

What I hope to accomplish with this thread is to give the airsoft community a better understanding of the parts that make up a reliable airsoft gearbox.

Opinions expressed are my own, and I am in no way saying they are the best way to do things, it’s just the way that has worked for me.

If you have any questions in regards to any internal/external parts to do with your airsoft gearbox please post it and I will do what I can to inform you with the best information I can.

AND REMEMBER

Return to Tech Corner