It is currently 2024-03-28 / 09:01 UTC GMT +00:00

New recruit checking in :)

After you read the Airsoft Information and Getting Started
Post your questions here for answers, eventually these questions will get rolled into the Airsoft Info.
  • Author

GodsLt

New recruit checking in :)

Post2014-10-19 / 20:07 UTC GMT +00:00

Hey guys! I'm a 19 year old student attending UBC just starting out in the airsoft world. I've been researching about guns for the past couple of months or so, pinpointing fields and identifying potentially useful forums.
I recently joined ASC as well, and I see you guys run a similar site profile, which is very encouraging :)

That being said, I have a couple of questions I would like to present:
1) If I become age verified on ASC (I'm meeting with Optix next thursday), do I immediately get age verified here?
2) If anyone is heading out to RIP next thursday, could I be lent/rented a gun? It would go a looong ways to helping me get a feel for the sport.
3)Do any of you guys car-pool when going to Panther and MRP? As a student living near the airport, my only real method of transportation is the skytrain/buses. As such, panther and MRP are really far away. I'm willing to ride skytrain out to burnaby to meet up with someone if I can get a ride to the field. But I would like to know if their are any richmond/marpole area residents who are willing to share a ride with a newbie.
4) Any UBC students? I know there was an airsoft group some time ago. I visited their site, but it seems like it has been abandoned. If there are any UBC students who play airsoft on a semi-regular basis, I would love to have a chat with you.

As always, thank you for your time and effort. Anything is greatly appreciated.

Return to New Player Questions