It is currently 2024-04-19 / 03:03 UTC GMT +00:00

Can you help me start out?

After you read the Airsoft Information and Getting Started
Post your questions here for answers, eventually these questions will get rolled into the Airsoft Info.
  • Author

TnTee

Can you help me start out?

Post2014-08-28 / 23:12 UTC GMT +00:00

Hey there!

i am very interested in airsoft and after reading on the forums for 1 hour i am very overwhelmed there is a ton of information on this site but its got me very confused so i'm sorry if you have already answered these but
1) i really want to get started in airsoft but i'm not sure how to go about it
2) i live in surrey and traveling is not really an issue i'm looking for a good place to play for the first time
3) and finally i have been looking at stores for airsoft equipment online and i really want to go into a store personally and look at some merchandise instead of ordering online traveling is not an issue

thanks guys!

TnTee out

Gunny

Member in Good Standing

Re: MEATSHOWER'S GUIDE TO SURVIVING THE FIRST 12 MONTHS OF B

Post2014-08-29 / 18:19 UTC GMT +00:00

TnTee wrote:Hey there!

i am very interested in airsoft and after reading on the forums for 1 hour i am very overwhelmed there is a ton of information on this site but its got me very confused so i'm sorry if you have already answered these but
1) i really want to get started in airsoft but i'm not sure how to go about it
2) i live in surrey and traveling is not really an issue i'm looking for a good place to play for the first time
3) and finally i have been looking at stores for airsoft equipment online and i really want to go into a store personally and look at some merchandise instead of ordering online traveling is not an issue

thanks guys!

TnTee out

welcome.
as you can see in the gameday section, we play at panther paintball and maple ridge paintball.

airsoft stores ine lower mainland include
trigger airsoft
milsig
poco military.
Badlands PB.

check out the rental section, my advice, rent a gun for a game and build your kit from there.

if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Return to New Player Questions