Moderator: Marshals

• Author

DrunkenTeddy

Member in Good Standing

Re: [Thu] July 24 - LMAG Night Game @ PANTHER

Post2014-07-25 / 23:15 UTC GMT +00:00

This is the same one I got:
http://www.armasightstore.com/armasight ... -monocular
That page should show the dimensions and specs.

It wasn't as good in the pitch black, still worked but it wasn't as clear. From a distance over 100 feet it was hard to make out more than silhouettes. An IR illuminator would help, but overall I'm pretty satisfied with it.

A couple lights around would help, saw a few guys trip several times in that escape from mexico game we did at the end of the night. And Gunny, I should have had you with that socom shot, the one that scared the hell outta ya lol
VFC Noveske M4 - Echo1 Platinum M16 - G&G Top Tech RK47 - Ares Stoner LMG
TM MK23 Socom - KJW Glock 23 - KJW P226

GIRON

Member in Good Standing

Re: [Thu] July 24 - LMAG Night Game @ PANTHER

Post2014-07-26 / 00:29 UTC GMT +00:00

DrunkenTeddy wrote:A couple lights around would help, saw a few guys trip several times in that escape from mexico game we did at the end of the night.

haha I couldnt agree more! I ended up stumbling my way past the tire fort, through swamp, and past the field boundaries somehow ( I still thought I was on the swamp trail). but i managed to navigate my way through some very unfamiliar terrain and found myself in the back of city. I kinda figured that wasn't allowed though so i took a walk of shame back to the sugar shack respawn :? and after all of that I reached the border only to find out that almost everyone was captured. maybe next time VIVA LA MEXICO!
"Watch your 6" here comes SGB
Opr8r Surjunz MD
Previous

Return to Post-Game Discussion