It is currently 2024-05-19 / 02:05 UTC GMT +00:00

Juggernaut iPhone Case

General discussions about anything and everything Airsoft.
  • Author

Steel

Re: Juggernaut iPhone Case

Post2013-10-28 / 01:36 UTC GMT +00:00

lupo wrote:Ill post a review when I get mine. I was just informed that the galaxy s4 model will be available soon for presales and shipping some time in December. I was considering one this past week , and now I kinda have to get one as my phone is now toast and it had an otter box that did nothing.
This is my second smart phone this year , I had an ip67 phone from china that lasted all of 3 months and the s4 has lasted around 6.
Will you be getting one for the s4? Also whatd you do to your phone! Ive had my s4 since march and not a single scratch! Plus havent ever broken a phone!
I wasn't the one who brought a knife to a gun fight, you're the one who brought a gun to a knife fight.

lupo

Site Operator

Site Operator

Post2013-11-02 / 20:20 UTC GMT +00:00

Getting it for my s4. It currently has an otter box and screen protector. The screen cracked completely from my pipe wrench hitting the edge of the otter box. Im in a trade where silica dust , water and physical damage are common place.

Steel

Post2013-11-03 / 03:49 UTC GMT +00:00

lupo wrote:Getting it for my s4. It currently has an otter box and screen protector. The screen cracked completely from my pipe wrench hitting the edge of the otter box. Im in a trade where silica dust , water and physical damage are common place.
OK unlucky, but ill be reading that review when u get it out, im very interested to know whether this will beat out my otter box
I wasn't the one who brought a knife to a gun fight, you're the one who brought a gun to a knife fight.
Previous

Return to General Chat