It is currently 2024-05-13 / 02:25 UTC GMT +00:00

question of the day - AEG quantity

General discussions about anything and everything Airsoft.
  • Author

damageMTF

Member in Good Standing

Re: question of the day - AEG quantity

Post2013-09-08 / 09:50 UTC GMT +00:00

On a low end airsoft as long as it is a true "TM Compatible" it will shoot like any other airsoft in the hand of a skilled gundoc ;)

On topic, I like Quality. Main gun and a back up.

Don't you just hate it when you wake up so early to go the field, and the game has not yet started, but then your gun craps out or your day was cut short when you're having a good game... then your gun dies.

My advice. Research on what brand you are planning to get. Pros and cons. There are tons on the internet.
Repairs| Upgrades | Modification | Tune-up | Preventative Maintenance | Custom Works | GunPainting | Airsoft Consultation
DamageInc Six M Precision Works

cook-off

Post2013-09-08 / 20:21 UTC GMT +00:00

DamageMTF wrote...My advice. Research on what brand you are planning to get. Pros and cons. There are tons on the internet.

perfect quote Mark... research!!!

it is true, just because you spent $500-$1000 on a gun it don't stop there!

how many times do you see a player walk up to the chrono and pulls the trigger! ..nothing happens????? battery dead or selector is frigged, fuse is blown, wiring is broken, mags don't feed, BBs jam etc!!!!

get to know your gun/guns, weather they are $100 or $1500, make sure they work, feed (all mags) know you ammo will work and for Christ sake.....have at least one "spare battery" oh yah AND CHARGE THE FRIGGIN THINGS :roll:

50% or more of failures causing players to miss games is from poor prep or not being familure with the gun and its basic workings, things have to be tightened, cleaned, adjusted and tested long before you hit the field, I spend many hrs on guns and gear long before hitting the field and even then yesterday at the field my goggle fans had a failure! but with the proper tools and material on hand, they were back up and running in a few minutes.

sorry rant and off topic a bit 8-)
you went FULL RETARD!!

z_rampage1980

Post2013-09-08 / 22:37 UTC GMT +00:00

Is it really luck?
I'm not too sure about that.
When I started almost 6 years ago I ordered a kraken Ak ($186 shipped to my door), it was all I could afford cause TM's were going for $600.
It had a clear body and I was the only one that had a clear soft!
I got laughed at by most ppl but I played with it till I found a metal body and changed it over (took me 20 hrs, I had no idea what I was doing) I was a competive player with it.
I never had to open the gearbox, if it had broken then I would have. The only thing I did to it was a TB.
It never failed in over two years of use.
Same thing with my M4 I never opened the gearbox, I played with it stock from the factory.
Long story short play with them till they break, then open them up and do upgrades.
Like damage had said upgrade the player first.
Previous

Return to General Chat