It is currently 2024-05-02 / 01:49 UTC GMT +00:00

Most played day? Saturday or Sunday?

General discussions about anything and everything Airsoft.
  • Author

Iceman

Member in Good Standing

Most played day? Saturday or Sunday?

Post2015-07-04 / 01:39 UTC GMT +00:00

Hello LMAG long time no see.

I'm planning on getting back into airsoft and I was wondering what day do you play on the most and where?
Who Dares Wins, The only easy day was yesterday, Sua Sponte
"Shooting is only 1% of what you're going to do in a survival situation, but it's 1% you can't F*** up on, It's 1% because it's based on life or death"
Stay frosty my friends.

jsae

Secretary

Secretary

Re: Most played day? Saturday or Sunday?

Post2015-07-04 / 13:44 UTC GMT +00:00

Iceman!

In the new framework of Milsig's Panther, you might say we play both about the same. With today, 4 July, we are into our second regular Saturday game day. But we had been trying to play on Sundays.

Sundays have a bigger drop in group and a many local free-agent teams come out. But the field is more busy then. We are working with Milsig staff to improve the games and have more traditional scenarios.

Saturdays we have more "room". We are working with Milsig to run the kind of days you are used to.

On Saturdays, you would likely see a bigger group of LMAG. Sundays the LMAG group size varies a lot. But the total player attendance grows to around 80 to 90 for a peak time in the early afternoon.
Steyr AUG EOD / FN P90 - Bullpups
Linux - my OS is an Abrams tank

Greatness is only a matter of will. It is the end result of patience, determination, direction, and strength. [JMS]
UrT - ETQW (Constructor/Oppressor) - Nexiuz // VE7DET
301 admins

Return to General Chat