It is currently 2024-05-02 / 15:50 UTC GMT +00:00

So...where was the organized game today?

General discussions about anything and everything Airsoft.
  • Author

cook-off

So...where was the organized game today?

Post2015-05-04 / 02:45 UTC GMT +00:00

In the sign up page, people signed up for an scenario game day??!!? today.

There was no scenario organized game day? it was drop in crap again :?:

why are we signing up on these for PP drop in advertisement.
you went FULL RETARD!!

pillbox_joe

Member in Good Standing

Re: So...where was the organized game today?

Post2015-05-04 / 04:58 UTC GMT +00:00

same here cook off, i really was expecting a much organized game day today, i dont mind doing run and gun from time to time, but run and gun with 60-80 players in a small section of field is just too much, they could at least open up the whole field for play and not cramp up everyone in city and crackshack area.
anyway was there a safety briefing? or they did i miss that?
Isn't this great Squidward? Its just the 3 of us. You, me, and this brick wall you built between us.

jsae

Secretary

Secretary

Post2015-05-06 / 06:13 UTC GMT +00:00

I had packed the orange and yellow flags and a satchel with timers....

As long as LMAG support us, LMAG reps need to speak to Panther's management about reviving some of the activities we used to have, but within the framework Milsig is setting up.

I am terribly sorry that I chose to give up on the afternoon (after several cases of days with lower support in the afternoon). If we have reliable afternoons going forward, I won't repeat that mistake. You'll see me coming out even when I'm late, like the old days when you could count on an afternoon as packed as the morning.
Steyr AUG EOD / FN P90 - Bullpups
Linux - my OS is an Abrams tank

Greatness is only a matter of will. It is the end result of patience, determination, direction, and strength. [JMS]
UrT - ETQW (Constructor/Oppressor) - Nexiuz // VE7DET
301 admins

cook-off

Post2015-05-07 / 03:39 UTC GMT +00:00

jes, not sure what your saying? but the only real complaint was that there was a posted game day on LMAG for last Sunday, people signed up with the idea someone was going to run an organized game morning and afternoon, that's why I signed up and a few others, we are not interested in the drop in games at all, but that is what we faced last Sunday.

if not for claymore and a couple other getting us over to the airsoft side it would have been a failed day.

players wont take the LMAG game sign up serious if it just to advertise mil-sim drop in days.
you went FULL RETARD!!

faded

Member in Good Standing

Post2015-05-07 / 17:32 UTC GMT +00:00

I had a quick word with Kyle when the airsofters were getting ready and he seemed to be saying that we could do whatever we wanted. He said we can join drop ins anytime or talk with our admins and be on our own. However I don't know how much say Kyle has so I'm not sure if that's fact but it seemed like it. To me it doesn't seem like there would be a problem with doing things how they were before. Just knowing that if Panther has 100 airsofters we just stay away from their game.
BA L2 Certified Sniper
"Watch your 6" here comes SGB

jsae

Secretary

Secretary

Post2015-05-08 / 04:19 UTC GMT +00:00

Cookoff, I was planning to help out and run games but failed to get out of Vancouver early enough (and had low hope of afternoon play).

Faded's chat with Elliott confirms the direction forward, though: Just come forward and do it.

So, the soonest I can get out is 23 May-- after Mothers Day and a Basic Radio training session. I'll volunteer games on that weekend. As a group, do you guys think we should de-list the Mothers Day and Victoria Day Weekend sessions?
Steyr AUG EOD / FN P90 - Bullpups
Linux - my OS is an Abrams tank

Greatness is only a matter of will. It is the end result of patience, determination, direction, and strength. [JMS]
UrT - ETQW (Constructor/Oppressor) - Nexiuz // VE7DET
301 admins

Return to General Chat