It is currently 2024-05-18 / 16:44 UTC GMT +00:00

Alternate indepth game days

General discussions about anything and everything Airsoft.
  • Author

Claymore

Admin

Admin

Alternate indepth game days

Post2015-04-24 / 22:58 UTC GMT +00:00

Hey

With the talk of having just game days for more indepth games, maybe twice a month and alternate it one Saturday and one Sunday for each month.

How does this sound to you guys especially to those that work on or can only get one or the other days off?

Any thoughts?
"Watch your 6" here comes SGB.
BA L3 Certified Sniper.

Tjfast

Admin

Admin

Re: Alternate indepth game days

Post2015-04-25 / 00:00 UTC GMT +00:00

I think its a great idea, its just a matter at getting approval. As they say, money talks ;) I'll talk to Elliot, see whats going on. I know theres a lot of talk about "serious" games going on, from Panther, and from a couple other individuals as well. I feel whats going to happen is the same as when there were 4-5 "clubs" fighting for a day to play and it just turned into a cluster fuck.
Image.
Opr8r Surjunz MD
"Watch your 6" here comes SGB

Ricochet

Member in Good Standing

Post2015-04-25 / 05:42 UTC GMT +00:00

Well, as long as we have a central coordinate for who's booking days. Like that GVAC thing, but hopefully not on Facebook for the non social media users. Maybe a general forum on Panther or ASC, or something. What if organized groups were allowed to book one Saturday or Sunday day a month in advance and had to throw Panther $20 in advance for the booking? That way there's space for each group and Panther gets some cash. We should also try to expand the airsoft dominance of the field to a large chunk of paintball side as well. With the slow decline of paintball it may be worth while for them to chop it into two pieces, north and south, then there's always a place for a paintball group and another airsoft group, wether that be drop ins or whomever.

Whatever restrictions come with the more hardcore scenario gamers, we have to be open to the other like minded groups working together for better games, no matter who is hosting. So wether it's LMAG, Omega, etc, we all jump in to help the games along. Now that Milsig is running things and trying to accommodate it's up the players, collectively, to see it be smooth and reasonable.
I never wear an emblem, garment or title I have not earned. I never pretend to be, claim to be nor impersonate someone or something I am not. I never diminish, disrespect nor depreciate the sacrifices of true heroes. I utilize military style gear, equipment and tactics as they are the best and most appropriate tools for the job. I am a combat sports athlete.

Team SWATT: Recruiting
ASC Age Verifier (Greater Vancouver)

jsae

Secretary

Secretary

Post2015-04-25 / 05:57 UTC GMT +00:00

Since Panther is the field, I would argue that the logical place to coordinate for them is on their own forum.

Imagine the "you post, you host" thread being on the Panther forum, and anyone hosting just refers to that for the game announcement, then hops a link over to the hosting group's forum for details and signing up.
Steyr AUG EOD / FN P90 - Bullpups
Linux - my OS is an Abrams tank

Greatness is only a matter of will. It is the end result of patience, determination, direction, and strength. [JMS]
UrT - ETQW (Constructor/Oppressor) - Nexiuz // VE7DET
301 admins

Return to General Chat