It is currently 2024-05-01 / 10:23 UTC GMT +00:00

How was Pather's Milsim Dec.7?

General discussions about anything and everything Airsoft.
  • Author

Claymore

Admin

Admin

How was Pather's Milsim Dec.7?

Post2014-12-08 / 08:12 UTC GMT +00:00

Hey

I couldn't make the start of the morning, So I showed up at 12pm.
As I was getting my gear on I scan the radio and listen to the chatter of the different teams I guess most of what I heard was people jamming radio channels talking over top of each other nonsense and in general just Mayham messages.

No one was coming to the parking lot so I figured they were playing through, so I went to go and pay I went to the window and was told it was $35 for the day and that included 1000 bb's so I said no thanks and pack it up and went home. I figured that there was 2 1/2 hours tops of playing left so I went home.

Well I hope they had alot of good prizes and the Game was well planned and worth it.
"Watch your 6" here comes SGB.
BA L3 Certified Sniper.

bushman

Member in Good Standing

Re: How was Pather's Milsim Dec.7?

Post2014-12-08 / 17:49 UTC GMT +00:00

Haha, your hopes were denied my friend. Cmag, jukebox and I were last ones there and never saw any prizes or any thing at end of day. Late start, poor planning and bad comms, and not calling hits were the days events. Stopped at about 1 for lunch and started new game after 2 and that turned into 2 hour battle in the dunes for me and 10 other guys. Players were walking off within n first hour of game never to be seen again. Half of players were gone by 2.
Another day of airsoft!
Some people think I am trying to be sneaky, its really that my eyes are not as good and I have to make sure its a tree and not the enemy! Trees do not call hits. I have shot a few.

cook-off

Re: How was Pather's Milsim Dec.7?

Post2014-12-08 / 23:37 UTC GMT +00:00

they did have the prises back at the shed, donated from mil-sig I believe? no one missed a ticket so you didn't miss anything. lol

I found it very expensive, $37.60 with BBs for 4 hrs of gaming (I had BBs left over but was told I had to buy)

a number left before launch and didn't returned, more left at lunch to go home and in the afternoon game at the end there were 20 of us playing the end of the game at dunes, the rest had left for the parking lot or went home!

lots of yelling on the field about non hit calling.

it pretty much was a fire fight at the north bridge and log bridge the whole day with the upper level hill top team dominating all the time.

lots of infractions in the parking lot, mags in, no condom, no goggles at the chrono station area while shooting, and a few guys ripping their guns full auto into the speed ball field from the back of their car!

over all it was a 5/10 experience, kudos to the FMs that marshalled the game and the game organizer, hey a game is a game!

But a little more experience in running games would go a long way, if asked I am sure players that have run many, many MIL-sims for airsoft would be more than happy to help out?
you went FULL RETARD!!

Return to General Chat