It is currently 2024-05-18 / 16:15 UTC GMT +00:00

GENERAL CONSENSUS

General discussions about anything and everything Airsoft.
  • Author

cook-off

GENERAL CONSENSUS

Post2014-07-09 / 17:12 UTC GMT +00:00

So question to the group.....what type of games are you interested in and which fields do you prefer at MRP??

run and gun advance to contact lots of shoot em up?

tactical, team work games?

scenario games with objectives.

smaller fields or larger?

long games more than 1.5 hour at a time?

or short 20-30 min games?

fire away....
you went FULL RETARD!!

Tjfast

Admin

Admin

Re: GENERAL CONSENCUS

Post2014-07-09 / 21:41 UTC GMT +00:00

Well, to start the day off it I would personally rather play a large game. I say this for a couple reasons, one is because sometimes people can only stay until lunch, and a second is by the time everyone gets ready, we pay up, finally walk down/up to the field I think its safe to say everyone is getting anxious and ready to put some time in dumping some bbs.

Simple objective based games seem to work pretty well, such as flag push. Mind you, some days where there are small turnouts this may not work, and basic attack defend, force on force with respawn/medics will be best.

I think right now with the turnouts, the field(s) are a little big, I often find myself wondering around for far to long with minimal enemy contact, and when I do find enemy contact, its usually someone waiting in a bush :roll: But that could be because the last 2 games I played there was added space to play in north field (I believe that's the field name)

The main point I'm trying to make, is its nice to play games that keep the bbs flying, and not leading me on nature walks.

Hope this helps cook off.
Image.
Opr8r Surjunz MD
"Watch your 6" here comes SGB

Claymore

Admin

Admin

Re: GENERAL CONSENSUS

Post2014-07-10 / 02:31 UTC GMT +00:00

I'm an airsoft whor I like it all. But I agree that it seems like having a long morning game works better for those that can only play in the morning I can see that. With the last couple of weeks we have got the mornings started a lot faster thats for sure.

The middle field or the upper field we got to get a name for it, it is changing pretty quick by the Milsim there will be a lot more open space for longer shots and the terrain will be a lot easier to navigate.

I personally like the bigger field the HEART POUNDING searching and hunting moving and counter moves Cat and Mouse I love it. Sliding up beside to take that one shot to take you out makes my WEEK :D .

Head to Head is fun let the BB's fly as long as it is wide and open harder to defend works well too. LET IT SNOW!
"Watch your 6" here comes SGB.
BA L3 Certified Sniper.

Return to General Chat