It is currently 2024-04-18 / 00:06 UTC GMT +00:00

Webbing, Buckles, & misc hardware?

General discussions about anything and everything Airsoft.
  • Author

MadHat

Re: Webbing, Buckles, & misc hardware?

Post2014-07-05 / 02:33 UTC GMT +00:00

Pinoy wrote:happens to me all the time, lol

Eddie just gave me a sheet of coyote Kydex last week. He has more extra sheets in black and CB. Tell me how much do you need and color and I will pass on the message.

Thanks for the offer Pinoy, I really appreciate it but I just ordered a 12"x12" sheet off of Amazon for $8 along with a gun case (nice deal and free prime shipping to blaine) so I think I should be good. I'm just making some divided mag inserts for the condor chest rig I have, hopefully it'll make it easier to pull out my G3 mags. I think I have enough but if not, I'd love to buy a sheet or two from Eddie (Actually... on second thought, I might need a longer sheet, maybe something like 12"x24"? Would Eddie have something that sized?)

You guys in the LMAG community are awesome! Appreciate the help and info I've gotten from ya'll. Would love to come out and play a game w/ you guys some time, though MR is a bit far for me at the moment, hopefully going out to my first game w/ the Omega guys at Panther :oops: this weekend. Fingers crossed, hopefully I get BB's that work in my guns...

MadHat

Post2014-07-05 / 23:16 UTC GMT +00:00

Slight change of plans, cancelled my Amazon order for now (forgot to order some cat crap to try out).

Would Eddie happen to have a sheet of black kydex around 12"x 24"? Or two sheets of 12"x 12"?

I actually only need a couple of 3" wide strips so width wise, as long as there's a bit more than 9" it should be fine.

Planning on bending some 3" strips into a slightly flared "L" shaped and "U" shaped piece of kydex spec'd for a G3 mag (which would coincidentally fit my AK mags as well), rivet the bottom of the "L" shaped piece to the bottom of the "U" shaped piece and voila, "LU" (er, something like that, use your imagination here :P), double magazine pouch insert for my condor chest rig.

I'm honestly not sure what I need thickness wise but the sheet I originally ordered was 0.090" thick?

Let me know how much Eddie would like for the Kydex, if its around the same price as Amazon I'll get it from him. Would save me some travel time to Blaine.

Thanks Pinoy!

Pinoy

Marshal

Marshal

Post2014-07-07 / 20:30 UTC GMT +00:00

I just read your posts and I will talk to Eddie. I will measure the one he gave me when I get home this afternoon.

MadHat

Post2014-07-08 / 08:05 UTC GMT +00:00

Pinoy wrote:I just read your posts and I will talk to Eddie. I will measure the one he gave me when I get home this afternoon.

Thanks Pinoy! I really appreciate the help!

jsae

Secretary

Secretary

Post2014-07-29 / 06:11 UTC GMT +00:00

loops wrote:
jsae wrote:Is the tailor M&M Tactical Tailor and Alterations?

Yep thats the one.

It's now http://www.alitacsupply.com.
Steyr AUG EOD / FN P90 - Bullpups
Linux - my OS is an Abrams tank

Greatness is only a matter of will. It is the end result of patience, determination, direction, and strength. [JMS]
UrT - ETQW (Constructor/Oppressor) - Nexiuz // VE7DET
301 admins
Previous

Return to General Chat