It is currently 2024-05-02 / 12:58 UTC GMT +00:00

The urge to be shot

• Author

malice

The urge to be shot

Post2015-05-22 / 08:16 UTC GMT +00:00

Hey all,

I can't even remember how long it's been, but I'm happy to see that BCAC and Op-For eventually reunited into a single organization.

Never sold my gear from boots to bb's.. maybe I need a new spring or two, most likely a new battery after so long. Oh, I did sell my gas '23..

But more than anything, I think that I need to get shot a few times... and get some exercise.

Do I need verification to to see the current schedule? I'm currently available on Sundays, but if Saturday is the day, I can sort that out.

Is the North Vancouver field happening anymore? Has the Panther field changed much in the past.. hmmm. 9 years? (gasp)

jsae

Secretary

Secretary

Re: The urge to be shot

Post2015-05-22 / 14:52 UTC GMT +00:00

Well hello,

I'd like to see you back at the field again. That one time you came out during my early years was one of the good days.

I would say you will get your wish. Airsoft is now centre stage at Panther under Stan and Jacky. You can attend any day as a drop in player. Currently, the drop-in format is what we are calling "paintsoft": lots of people, in small spaces. But Stan is working to add options which would serve us better.

So,
  • Please post your entry in the "Hello..." list, and we will get you sorted out for what you can see
  • We hardly ever use North Vancouver
  • Panther has changed a lot in the last 2 years and is poised to change much more in the next two years -- you'll see many recent posts on that in the General Chat forum
Steyr AUG EOD / FN P90 - Bullpups
Linux - my OS is an Abrams tank

Greatness is only a matter of will. It is the end result of patience, determination, direction, and strength. [JMS]
UrT - ETQW (Constructor/Oppressor) - Nexiuz // VE7DET
301 admins

Return to Old Stuff