It is currently 2024-05-21 / 23:13 UTC GMT +00:00

New player from Hope checking in!

• Author

Saxon

Member in Good Standing

New player from Hope checking in!

Post2015-02-16 / 22:20 UTC GMT +00:00

Hi, just thought I'd do a bit more of a wordy introduction than what's on the templated intro.

My name is Nick, I'm brand spanking new to this whole airsoft thing, but not new to sneaking about in the woods. I spent my teenage years in army cadets, a brief stint in the army, and then was off travelling around the world as best I could for a few years. Well, now I'm keen to get back into the greens and have some fun, so I thought I'd give this airsoft sport a go. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions, so I'll try to use the search function as best I can, but please be patient if I'm asking dumb questions! Haha. Looking forwards to meeting some new folks & making some friends on the field. And then shooting them.

I work as a Medic for a large civil contractor, and my shifts are pretty long (3 weeks on/1 week off), so I'm hoping I can join in for some games during my week off. I'd be keen for some evening play too once the days get a bit longer, either in Chilliwack, or out in Hope if there are any players out this way.

I just ordered a G&G MP5A4, and will be rocking the flecktarn or British DPM.
Be Awesome.

Return to Old Stuff