It is currently 2024-05-18 / 14:53 UTC GMT +00:00

Operation Red Dawn Aug 12-14th

• Author

jsae

Secretary

Secretary

Re: Operation Red Dawn Aug 12-14th

Post2016-08-16 / 03:50 UTC GMT +00:00

Back from the event. It suffered from some hiccups, but I saw good responsibility, teamwork, and communication on the field.

Great place to play and I enjoyed playing with my squad and team. I met many players from around the province who I would like to shoot with again or get shot by again.

I have some landscape photographs to process and load to the gallery.
Steyr AUG EOD / FN P90 - Bullpups
Linux - my OS is an Abrams tank

Greatness is only a matter of will. It is the end result of patience, determination, direction, and strength. [JMS]
UrT - ETQW (Constructor/Oppressor) - Nexiuz // VE7DET
301 admins

Claymore

Admin

Admin

Post2016-08-17 / 06:18 UTC GMT +00:00

The facility was awesome with some great places to battle and skirmish against a considerable opponent this weekend. I'm not so sure the official outcome as I did not have a chance to go to the debrief. However, in my opinion, what I saw the first night went to the Russians Saturday was a draw as it was a Teeter -Totter fights back-and-forth Saturday. The Saturday night the Wolverines reach the objectives took them and held them for the night. Come morning, there were some pitched battles back-and-forth for strategic parts of the city again. Unfortunately, the last mission was halted with a medical situation that pushed the timeline to get things wrapped up past the point of no return. The game was called without the final mission being completed so in my Opinion Sunday was a draw too.

Hopefully next year the Wolverines will be better organized. It played out to a true non-military organization on their behalf with little organized command. Only a small network of bandits and mercenaries running amuck for the Russians. Very much like Insurgents like battles hit the organized army hard and fast and get out by the skin of their teeth if they can.

I take my hat off to Jukebox and his administration of his command and his team leaders of a well-run team and operation.
I was able to look at leaked Intel of the top-secret documents of the Russian team and their organization for the weekend Very Impressive. Unfortunately, it was too late; it was after the fact. Because the Russian team was so organized it made the weekend a true battle of wills determination and plans, some of them went out the window. Some of them worked, and that's what I'm sure will make next year an even better weekend if they are as well organized next year.

Now I applaud Adrian and his crew for putting together the opportunity to play at this facility. It was a huge undertaking, I'm sure and all of you that went to the game this weekend, Win, lose or draw. You got to admit it was pretty damn fun. When you get a chance to thank the guys who help pull this together, Thank Them. Adrian and his crew did a smashing job, and you cannot hold them, accountable for a few people that turned small situations into unfavorable play for others. You can't hold the organizers accountable for a few fools on both sides that can't follow simple rules of the Game. I am sure the organizers will take the lessons learned from this year to make next year's event even better. Thanks again to Adrian and the aces of eight and the others that help make this weekend as successful as it was, BRAVO.

I would rather fight and scratch for every metre on the field won or lost than a total cakewalk like Ice Back was two years ago. Sure you can brag about a Dominating WIN but that was not, for some reason, not a satisfying challenge at all. The infamous shirt that was made, thereafter says it all. I'll leave it at that for those that have seen them; you know what I mean.

Claymore "Out"
"Watch your 6" here comes SGB.
BA L3 Certified Sniper.

Airmax

Member in Good Standing

Post2016-08-22 / 18:42 UTC GMT +00:00

I'm glad things turned out well for a last minute event. Perhaps next"if" there is one, I may attend baring no further injuire's from stupid people crashing into my truck!! Still sucks to be sidelined for now pending knee brace. Any photo's?
cheers
"That's what you said last time, Then look what happened!
*301 admins in exile*

Tjfast

Admin

Admin

Post2016-08-22 / 19:16 UTC GMT +00:00

Ya that's to bad. You would have had a great time.

Www.simtac.ca for you non Facebookers
Image.
Opr8r Surjunz MD
"Watch your 6" here comes SGB

jsae

Secretary

Secretary

Post2016-09-10 / 23:50 UTC GMT +00:00

I have some panorama images to clean up and add to the Gallery here.
Steyr AUG EOD / FN P90 - Bullpups
Linux - my OS is an Abrams tank

Greatness is only a matter of will. It is the end result of patience, determination, direction, and strength. [JMS]
UrT - ETQW (Constructor/Oppressor) - Nexiuz // VE7DET
301 admins
Previous

Return to Past Events